Crop Candy is a natural plant-derived product with a combination of metabolites, phytohormones and L-amino acids.
Successful yields and quality of yields is based on the following factors:
- Optimum photosynthesis
- Minimal plant stress
- Effective absorption of minerals
- Optimum transportation and usage of minerals in plants
- Ideal metabolism of plants
Indicators of plants under stress:
Decreased quality of produce.
Poor seed development.
Uneven flowering and fruit set.
Poor colouring of fruits.
Plants are more susceptible to attack from insects and diseases
Longevity of crops decreases.
Advantages of Crop Candy
- Minimal plant stress and improved yields and quality are imperative to sustainable crop production.
- Uniform flowering and fruit set combine with optimal nutrition
- Crop Candy is an exceptional source of energy for plants and soil microbes especially during periods of high plant stress. The increased metabolism of the plants results in less fruit abortion under high-stress factors and better transportation and use of minerals which leads to improved plant health and quality of produce.
- Plants produce their own amino acids for metabolic processes to take place but during times of high plant stress such as heat, cold, drought and herbicide damage, optimal amino acid synthesis is suppressed. Crop Candy optimizes amino acid levels after application.
- Due to the levels of amino acids as well as the fulvic acid and humic acid content, Crop Candy chelates nutrients which leads to an increase in plant absorption of the nutrient elements.
- Crop Candy can be applied as both a foliar as well as a soil application.
- During flowering, Crop Candy initiates the flowering process to ensure even flowering and fruit set. The improved metabolism of the plants leads to less unnatural fruit abortion resulting in higher yields.